SEE THE AMAZING PBR ROBOT CREATED BY EAV Recycle!!
SEE the LIVE PBR ICE sculpture!!
See live PBR art murals by Brandon Sadlor!! RED LOTUS!
SEE THE AMAZING WAITERS RACE!! (LOTS OF SPOTS LEFT FOR THIS!!) AMAZING PRIZES SIGN UP
Who’s the fastest waiter in Atlanta? How about the most nimble? The most stylish? Which waiter is able to leap tall obstacles in a single bound to arrive at the finish line, tray intact?? Come out to the first annual Atlanta Waiter’s race and find out! Sponsored by PBR, this race is set to run at 1:15 PM just before the annual East Atlanta STRUT parade on September 17, 2011.
The race is a 1/8 mile obstacle course, with prizes for the waiter who completes the course with the most of their tray intact. Special prize for best costume/attire.
Check out the official International Waiter’s Race page for more info.
Saturday September 17th 10:00am – 11:00pm
East Atlanta Village, Atlanta, GA
The 14th annual, FREE one day extravaganza. Attractions include The Imperial OPA Circus, 5 stages of Live Local Music, Comedy Stage, 5K Run & Walk, Artists Market, the FAMOUS Strut Parade, Free Kids Village, Carnival Stalls, Bull Ride, Community Booths, Food and Beverages. The Strut is planned, organized and staffed solely with volunteers
To promote the East Atlanta Neighborhood and its businesses. Funds raised benefit community projects and organizations.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Leave the car at home. Parking will be limited to neighborhood side streets. Take public transportation where possible.
- Due to permit restrictions CYCLES are NOT permitted within the Strut Footprint.
- The Strut will be providing a FREE manned cycle corral in partnership with Atlanta Bicycle Coalition located at the south side of the festival on Flat Shoals Ave opposite the Midway Pub. www.atlantabike.org
- Due to permit restrictions only service DOGS are permitted within the Strut Footprint.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to attendees over the age of 21 with a VALID photo ID, Please drink responsibly