Here’s a quick rundown of the latest headlines making #mmm news this hour:
- MEGACITY is now RAIN OR SHINE! We just purchased a gigantic, colossal, towering tent (obviously the only kind of tent that could hold an event of this magnitude) that will cover Woodland’s Tavern’s entire outdoor lot; so even if it ends up raining a little on Saturday it will not be a problem whatsoever. No sky tears in your beers.
- It was just announced that Psychedelic Horseshit will be playing in their “classic” configuration on Saturday night. Matt will be joined by ol’ mates Rich and Roxas for a set of madness straight from the ’00s. 10PM on the Blue Stage.
- Alleyes Path have announced that the Megacity Music Marathon will be their last show ever. Yep. Last. Show. Ever. 7:30PM on the White Stage.
- We Are Glitterati will have a party pics photo booth set up from 8PM ‘til 1AM, but look for them hanging out beforehand snapping some sexy candids. Make sure they get your good side.
- And finally, we’ve confirmed some guest emcees for the event including Tony “Envelope” Collinger and the one and only Paul Bearer.
Get your tix now! Pre-sales will be cut-off tomorrow.